I got my copy of "Sew Stylish" today. And I have two articles in it! That's kind of neat, if I do say so. I've heard both praise and grousing about Sew Stylish. I can't give you an entirely unbiased opinion, but I think it's pretty good. It's geared to the new sew-er, and is particularly aimed at a younger woman (I'd guess 20s and 30s). I like the fact that they divide the magazine up into categorical sections: What you need to get started; Fabric know how; Key techniques (that's where you'll see my articles); Finding your best fit; and More Start sewing projects.
If you have been subscribing to Threads for ever, then this is not for you, but it you are relatively new sew-er, and you want to find a bunch of useful information in one place without having to go through an ebay bidding war for a bunch of old magazines, this is a good resource.
If you want to check it out for yourself, Here is the website.
Happy sewing!
4 days ago
5 comments:
Ann,
Congratulations on two published articles! Hopefully "Sew Stylish" will reach a new market of sewers. Your red Tango top looks wonderful!
Yay for you!! That's quite an accomplishment. Maybe someday I'll have an article right alongside one of yours!
Congratulations on getting your articles published!
That's great, Ann! I'll have to pick up a copy next time I go out!
Ann ~ I picked up a copy yesterday from the newsstand...I'm glad I did now that I know you have articles in it!!!!
Post a Comment