
How intensely fabulous is this bag? It's a leather rose bag by Fontanelli, an Italian accessories designer whose things I just love. Elegant, with just enough verve to call attention to itself, but not so much as to be vulgar. I saw this on Forzieri.com. I'm having a hard time justifying the $398 price tag. But if I could justify it (and who knows, I may find a way yet!), I'd be all over this one. It's just gorgeous! I'd team it up with a LBD and these shoes, maybe in black instead of pink:

it would be a spectacular evening look. Le sigh!
8 comments:
I'll bet you could make that so easily!
Love that bag! It's very you. It would be nice for Easter Sunday too. Phyllis
Fabulous!
Ann - Go for it! I have come to realize that just once in our lives we have to give in to the thing that takes our breath away. I did just that and bought my first bag that cost that much too. It is still in the box and I am afraid to use it, but it will get used. It is a white bag and it just too winter looking out to pull it out. It will definitely be going with me to HI in April. And I will love every moment I use it, just like you will with this bag. Go for it, go for it. I promise you will be happy! - Linda
Oh, I forgot. In case you don't go there often, I posted a fabric request on Stitcher's Guild under the folder for your fabric. I am hoping that you can create some more magic for me and find some fabric I would love to get my hands on.Thanks!
That bag is really cute it makes you think of summer is coming soon.
Seeing that bag pop up on my screen took my breath away. What a feast for my eyes!
Loving the rose purse. Cool how they made those out of leather!
Post a Comment