Saturday, March 03, 2007

Pictures from the Marfan Benefit

Alright! Drea at the photography studio posted the pictures from the benefit fashion show. You can see me in my fierce Cosmopolitan Dress on their site - no shoes, though. Bummer.

Okay, some very nice anonymous person (Drea?) sent me this picture, but the others you have to see on the website:


Here's the photography site. It's a flash site, so I can't grab any of the screen shots. Sorry.

Mouse over the "Gallery" tab in the upper left corner, click on "Darling Jule/Beacuage Fashion Show", and then click on Page 4. I'm in the second to last photo on that page, standing with Danielle and Olga as we gave the models their marching orders. I'm also on Page 6, in the last row of pictures (I'm assuming the default is 40 pictures per page). The four of us are Olga, me, Melissa and Christine. We all work at the store and we all have red hair, as does the owner, Danielle. We all realized it that night, and now the joke is that we won't hire anyone unless they have red hair!

The event raised $8000 for the local chapter of the National Marfan Foundation, so that was a success, and everyone had a great time!

Happy sewing!

1 comment:

Kitty Couture said...

You look wonderful in your Cosmo dress! I bet it made you feel fabulous.