I'll keep this one short and sweet. I'm a published author again! The "Super Triple Secret Project" is a jacket that I made for this article for Threads Magazine. The article is available online, but without some of the pictures, notably of the front of the jacket. You can read all of my, ahem, adventures with this jacket at The Sewing Divas Blog. The full article is available on newsstands today.
Happy sewing!
1 day ago
8 comments:
Wow, congrats!! I didn't read it yet, but from what I saw it's going to be very beneficial to me.
Ann - can't wait to get my hot little hands on the issue and read all about it! I am sure that it is a wonderful article, and chock-ful of information. Thanks for letting us know about it ahead of time!
Great job with the article and the beautiful jacket, Ann! I actually noticed it online last night as I was perusing the archives. I don't know how you do it ALL! Congratulations!
I can't wait to see this article! Alas, "newstands today" didn't work in my area. They must not have gotten your memo! Then again, I am talking about that infamous fabric store that we all love to hate. I'll keep looking throughout next week. I'll have something very cool to read when I get it!
Congratulations! I can't wait for this issue to come out so I can see it up close!
Ann,kudos for another professional publication for the resume/vita. I read through the article online, but can't wait to see it in print and read the details. Well done!
I'm confused - isn't that your white jacket the model's wearing? The front is visible online - it looks beautiful! :)
A wonderfully written article indeed. Congratulations!
Post a Comment