But for me, I finally got my hands on Tim Gunn's new book:

I'm going to settle in tonight after I teach my sewing class and read it. I'll review it as soon as I'm done. It looks like a fun read!.
Happy styling!
To see Ann's latest projects, tips, how-tos and giveaways, change your links to: http://blog.gorgeousfabrics.com/

5 comments:
I'm only seeing a small blue square with a question mark in it.
my older boys really like tin tin (you can sometimes find an audio version on cd -- fun to listen to, like an old radio show). i'll have to look up asterix & obelix for them. we did ancient history last year, i bet they'll really get a kick out of it.
i can't see the pic either. i hear it's a great book.
I own 13 Asterix and Obelix books, some in English, many in Dutch. They are so punny and hysterical (misspelling is intentional). I signed up for the Asterix missive, which is delivered in my mailbox once a month.
So glad to know you are passing a fine literature torch on to your boys.
I just bought Tim's book the other day. I have read about 5 pages and I would say that his writing style is just like him - impeccable!
I love Asterix & Obelix!! Did you get the one where they are drafted into the Roman Army? It cracked me up. Especially when the only one that likes the army food is the british guy! ROFL
Post a Comment