
Check it out!
I am now a Contributing Editor on BeSewStylish.com! Look for posts about every week, and maybe some fun online extras here and there. I'm so excited about this, as you might guess! The first post is the answer to some questions I received about NL6429 and how the bust adjustment worked.
Happy Sewing!
5 comments:
Ann, that's fabulous! I look forward to seeing your contributions. BTW - I've been sewing for over 20 years, and I picked up the latest issue of Sew Stylish and learned a trick or two. So I imagine it's the same for the online presence as well. They'll be richer for being associated with you.
Congratulations, Ann. I have loved standing at the magazine rack at the fabric store pointing out to anyone (who can't escape in time) that friends have written yet another article appearing in the new issue of Threads. They probably think I'm delusional... And now onto the internet. Glory by association. I'll take it.
Oh, that is so exciting! congrats! I'm very happy for you! You're going to help a lot of people.
Congratulations Ann, you always write such good instructions and tutorials.
Congrats Ann! I know you will do them proud! Can't wait to read your posts!
Post a Comment