You Belong in London |
![]() You belong in London, but you belong in many cities... Hong Kong, San Francisco, Sidney. You fit in almost anywhere. And London is diverse and international enough to satisfy many of your tastes. From curry to Shakespeare, London (almost) has it all! |
Happy Armchair Traveling!

11 comments:
See you in London! Say, maybe we could share a flat...which only happens to me now if there's a passenger in the car with me when I call AAA.
Hi.
Paris! Toujours, Paris!
Maureen
Ooh la la, Paris!
London here, also!
Are there good fabric stores in London? ;)
Dublin is my city, and I have wanted to visit for a long time.
Meet you at the pub on the corner, patsijean! I'm a Dubliner as well!
Paris for me -- and I have to say I loved it while I was there years ago.
Jodi
They say I belong in Paris! Looks like I don't live in the wrong city then. That's comforting!
And here am I, Londoner born, bred and resident, and in every bone of me, with Paris as almost a second home, being told I belong in Amsterdam!
I'll stick with London and welcome you, Ann and Karla, when you come!
Anne Frances
It's Sydney, not Sidney!
I belong in Malan! Although I would be happy in Roma too.
Post a Comment