Wednesday, August 22, 2007

An Easy-Peasy Turtleneck


To wear with my jumper!

I made Kwik Sew 3093 turtleneck in an amazing chocolate brown wool jersey by the late, great Jasco. I bought the fabric a couple of years ago at Rosen & Chadick in NYC. I really love the way it transforms the look of the jumper. You can read the review of it at Pattern Review

Happy sewing!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ann, That looks great! I've been looking for a turtleneck pattern for a while and this looks great.The dress turned out lovely too.This whole outfit looks great,stylish but classic as well.Eithne

Carolyn (Diary of a Sewing Fanatic) said...

Nice, very, very nice!

Pam Erny said...

Ann,

Love the turtleneck, and adore the entire ensemble...You have impeccable taste, my dear!

Do visit me sometime at ~OFF THE CUFF STYLE~ and see what I've been designing lately...

~Pam

Shannon said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Kitty Couture said...

You did a great job! I love the two colours together.

Anonymous said...

I love it, thanks for pointing it out!