6729 is a fun top. I think I'm going to make it with one of the "Supah Soft" jerseys, probably this one

6723 is so very "Jackie in India"! I'm loving it in Chocolate Silk Duchesse Satin for the holidays.

6725 will be perfect for my niece. It reminds me a little of Built By Wendy, and I know she just loves these kinds of looks.

I also like 6727, but I'm not sure if I would really wear it.

Maybe in Diamonds Are... jersey. I'll have to think about this one. Like I say, I love the pattern; I just don't know if it will work for me.

What a cute wardrobe! I'd make the coat with Ooo La La boucle and the dress with Pink Twill.
Oh lordy, so many patterns, so little time! Today, though, I'm off to the sewing room to work on my jacket.
Happy sewing!
7 comments:
I love the new patterns! I also noticed that 6735 uses that gorgeous teal chain link material in the drawing - I'm wishing that I would have purchased more now!!!
Love the jacket and dress pattern...now to go on the search for something similar in "the big girl" sizes! :)
We like some of the same things, Ann. It's a very nice new collection, isn't it? I know these weren't in Joann's yesterday - but then, neither were the newest Vogues. (Hope they get the new catalog out on the counter before the patterns are vintage.) Maybe I'll commit a hit-and-run at Walmart on my way home tomorrow.....
And another thing....have you gotten any feedback on the darling things you've made for your niece?
Ooooh - brown Duchesses satin - yes yes yes - and how about this Garnet colored Rhineston buckle?
http://www.mjtrim.com/Catalog/Product/53/19758/19758.aspx
Phyllis
Yes, I like some of these, too! I really like the first, second and last patterns. Now I must go check out the rest of the collection. Thanks!
Thank you so much for posting about them - they had escaped my notice! I love New Look patterns, and this season will be no exception, I now realize!!
Post a Comment