
A bathrobe for DS the Eldest. It's part of his Halloween costume. He wants to go as DH before he's had his coffee. His costume will be a bathrobe, a Dunkin Donuts mug (empty) and a zombie mask. DH is miffed. Meanwhile, I need to make DS a new robe, since his old one is getting awfully small. And this way he'll have a cozy robe for winter. I went out today and bought some fleece (gahhhhh!) at JoAnn. Hopefully it will be done by tomorrow night.
Happy sewing!
3 comments:
Too funny! Your kiddo has a wicked sense of humor and I salute him.
Thanks for the reminder of one of the good things about living in Florida. I don't have to sew fleece.....EVER! DH is headed for Boston this week, and he's going to be real sorry about his tropical weight wardrobe, isn't he?
Oh ANN! I was about to start making a safari shirt for my son's costume when he read your post over my shoulder ... he now wants to follow your son's lead! Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery! My son's reply "I now have a fighting chance to make the old guy [meaning my DH] look pathetic"
You've made my day ... and all I have to do is buy new slippers as he has a fleece lined bathrobe and new PJ's already!
Post a Comment