Monday, November 12, 2007

Making Stuff, but not for Me

I've been working like a dog making some things for SewStylish Magazine, so I don't have much I can post right now. Talk about a rush deadline - everything needs to be done this week, and I got the materials late Friday! But it's a very fun article, and I'm having lots of fun working on it. You'll get to see it some time next year.

Speaking of SewStylish Magazine, there has been a lot of conjecture and speculation about the fate of the magazine. It's still being published. It's becoming a special interest publication, rather than an bi-monthly like it started out. But it will continue to be published. At least that's what the editors tell me, and hey, they have me writing articles, so I believe them, you know?

I'll be back on the sewing machine with other things soon. At some point I need to make some things for my niece, and I need to make an outfit for Christmas. Ah, so much to do, so little time...

Happy sewing!

7 comments:

Adrienne said...

That is awesome to hear!!!!!! Have fun!

Christina said...

I'm glad to hear Sew Stylish isn't going away completely. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Speaking of Christmas outfits, how about some Georgeous Fabrics ideas/suggestions for us? I have a party to go to on 12/15 and need to make something too.

Anonymous said...

Great news about Sew Stylish! I'm really enjoying the magazine and was so disappointed when I thought that it was gone for good. Can't wait to read your upcoming article!

Cathy said...

It's good to know that Sew Stylish hasn't faded away. I'm looking forward to seeing what you all have cooked up.

Tearsa Smith said...

Thank goodness! I can't wait to read your work! I love your blog!!

Cennetta said...

There is always so much to do. It sounds so exciting. Looking forward to your holiday creations.