
Thanks to my darlings TLo, I discovered SmartBargains.com. And thanks to SmartBargains (and thanks to a recommendation from Sewing Diva Phyllis), I discovered Arturo Chiang Footwear. Can I tell you? The. Most. Comfortable. Shoes. Evah! Their last is perfect for my foot. I just bought these two bay-yoo-tee-ful shoes for spring. I love the quilted ones. I used to have Chanel pumps just like these in the 90s, but they never felt quite right and I never really loved them. That didn't stop me from wearing them to death, of course. They were Chanel, and I was a
Still working slowly on the Chanel Style dress, and I suspect these slingbacks will work beautifully with it for Easter. Can't wait!
Happy shoes!
9 comments:
Ooh nice! Love the shoes!
Absolutely stunning!
I found SmartBargains through your blog, and have found many pairs of wonderful shoes as a result. I haven't tried Arturo Chiang shoes yet. Maybe I need to check them out!
Now those got my attention. JUST what I needed - a new source of shoes. Thanks loads. ;-)-Karla
I love those black and white ones. I'm heading over to check out what else they've got.
Thanks for the link to smartbargains. I picked up a pair of Arturo Chang flats last year at our local Macy's store and I love them. Your new shoes are beautiful!
Lovely shoes! I love shoes. One can never, ever, have too many.
Hey, I followed you over here from TLo PR blog. I love the shoes, especially the black and taupe spectators.
LOL, I don't think I can afford to read your blog too often. Fab shoes.
Post a Comment