Thursday, March 06, 2008

I got Bussed by Tim Gunn!

It's late. I'm exhausted. Barb (spoiler!) guessed right. I went to the Project Runway Finale party with my darlings Tom and Lorenzo of Project Rungay. I'm too tired to do a long post. But I will say this: Bravo and Tressemé throw one hell of a party. I'll have tons of pictures tomorrow, but here is a little preview.



For those who are curious, I'm wearing Emmett McCarthy.
And congratulations Christian!!!

15 comments:

AllisonC said...

Well how exciting is that! I am extremely envious and can't wait to hear more about it - and see more of your dress which looks lovely!

Adrienne said...

FINALLY!!! I'm so glad you had a good time!

Alicia said...

Fabulous! I can't wait to hear the details! And on a more random note, do you have a fuller picture of the dress you're wearing? It looks fantastic!

Bonnie O. said...

I am forever envious!! Sounds like fun.

Lori said...

How fun, can't wait to see more pictures.

cidell said...

You look beautiful and I am jealous! I cackled when Christian said he was looking for dark girls! I wanted to shout: Choose me! Choose me!

Can't wait to hear the details!

Anonymous said...

Whoo Hoo! Happy to hear that what I guessed was true! Looking forward to more pics and your full report! (especially about Tim G)

~Barb

Tearsa Smith said...

I am SO jealous!!!!!

a little sewing said...

More details, more pics!!
And you look GAWGEOUS, dahlink!!
Show the dress, show the dress!!

Anonymous said...

Good for you, Ann - you live life well !!

Donna

Christina said...

Nice!! You look great. Looking forward to hearing more.

Casey said...

your hair and makeup were gaw-jus.
can't wait to see/hear more

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous and at the same time excited for you!!! You looked fabulous, btw!

Linda L said...

Lucky girl!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time, Ann. Thanks for sharing the pictures. You look mahvalous.

AnneM / rockvillage