Thursday, April 10, 2008

Boy Short Body On the Hoof



Full 5:00pm sun, makeup has worn off, but the bodysuit is so comfortable I'm going to keep it on! I wore this to man the ASDP (formerly PACC) booth at the Worcester Sewing Expo today, and this top was so comfortable! Here's another little hint. Don't use snap tape. Use 3 or (at most) 4 plastic snaps. That will be much more comfortable.

Keep an eye out here tomorrow or Saturday. There's going to be another great giveaway.

Happy sewing!

11 comments:

Adrienne said...

Looks great on you Ann!

Anonymous said...

Ann,

Your bodysuit looks wonderful. I'm ALMOST tempted to try that pattern.

CarlaF-back to lurking

Anonymous said...

It looks great on you. Thanks for the snap tip.

Summerset said...

Very Hot! To be honest, this is normally something I'd pass up. After seeing your version, I think it's something I should give a fair shake one of these days.

Melissa said...

Looks fabulous on you - good thing to know about the snaps tho!

Erica Bunker said...

Ann, you look fantastic.

LauraLo said...

It's great, looks like a gorgeous thing :) on you. Love how you paired it with jeans.

Anonymous said...

That looks fabulous and your hair is beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm. Tucked In: What a concept! Raises tummy issues, but methinks I smell a trend coming.

Cheers, Miriam

Cennetta said...

Looking good. Who needs makeup.

Marji said...

Love it! I Never thought to wear these again, but I think I gotta order.