I promised you pictures of the Performance Art Balloons at the MAD opening, so here you go. Talk about taking the balloon doggie to a new level. First we have the "Anemone": Then there was the "Boy Balloon" And of course, the complementing "Girl Balloon" Tell me those aren't, um, evocative...
I looked at those yesterday, and shook my head, thinking, "I'm not seeing what I think I'm seeing" But, they're still there today. My oh my. Interesting.
Ann, I wanted to thank you for the heads-up on this museum. Because of your post about it, my girlfriend and I went today on our annual Broadway Weekend trip. Loved MAD! Will definitely visit this museum again and again.
9 comments:
Oh. Oh my.
Almost as clever and the knitted uterus on Knitty.com
Cidell, my response exactly!
Very...mmmm,different...must have taken a LOT of time to blow up all those balloons.
Goodness. I...uh... goodness.
Ummmmm … OK. I guess you have to admire the imagination, if not the questionable taste.
Wow. What did the boys think of these? My DS would have been very intrigued.
I looked at those yesterday, and shook my head, thinking, "I'm not seeing what I think I'm seeing"
But, they're still there today.
My oh my.
Interesting.
Ann, I wanted to thank you for the heads-up on this museum. Because of your post about it, my girlfriend and I went today on our annual Broadway Weekend trip. Loved MAD! Will definitely visit this museum again and again.
Post a Comment