Having nothing to do with sewing, but here is an amazingly cool site.
Pandora.com
DH turned me on to it. It's an internet radio station that allows you to create playlists based on artists, songs, or genres that you like to listen to. It then grabs similar songs and starts playing. You can tell it that you like a certain song or not, and it will adjust your playlists accordingly.
I created two lists today: Steely Dan and Ne-Yo. I'm jammin to Usher on the latter as I write this. I'm lovin' this! It makes my iTunes library seem second class...
NAYY, but you gotta check it out. It's great for sewing music!
BTW, I'll be in New York tomorrow on a buying trip. If you have any special requests, either for Gorgeous Fabrics or if you are in search of something just for yourself, drop me an email through the site and I'll keep an eye out.
Happy sewing!
4 days ago
9 comments:
Wow! Thanks, Ann. I'm really enjoying that already only two songs in.
Isn't Pandora fun? My kids turned me on to it a couple of years ago. I have found some great stations.
Thanks so much for Pandora.
the radio only is available to us residents.too bad.
My husband uses this at work. Sometimes, though, you enter an artist and you get everything but. He likes it, too, and it makes work seem not so ho-hum in this depressing economy.
Oh, I love Pandora too!
(listening to Miles Davis...mmmmm)
A co-worker just showed me this yesterday too and how to customize my Christmas playlist. Yes, it does make iTunes seem so yesterday!
-umjudis
My husband has used Pandora, but he likes last.fm, too.
That is one of the coolest sites ever!!! No commericals and all music I like - thanks for the linky! :-)
Post a Comment