The fabulous Amanda wearing an amazing black silk gownThis gown of silk chiffon and ombred, raw cut organza was gowachuss!

Check out the skirt detail:

And here is the lady herself.
I didn't get to talk with her that night beyond the polite hellos, but we spoke after the Project Runway. She is such a sweetie, and so talented! Love. Her!The next day was the Project Runway Finale. I have to tell you - it was fabulous to be there, but it was a bit anticlimactic. I felt badly for the designers; they didn't get to have their moment in the sun. But the clothes were interesting and, in some cases, fabulous. You can see the complete collections on Project Rungay (and a big hug and kiss to TLo for having me there as the official PRGay photographer!), so I won't repost them here. But check out the view from my seat...
The crowd before the show
That's Christian Siriano in the lower right cornerHeidi - Tall, thin, gorgeous, and I have no idea how she can work it in those heels...

Nina and Heidi

Heidi-ho, neighbor!

Nina

Introducing the show

Michael Kors and Heidi

Suzy Menkes (guest judge and the best fashion writer on the planet), Nina, Michael, Heidi

The very first look

Heidi and Tim Gunn at the end of the show
Nice rock, Frau Seal!I have tons more pictures, but I think I'll point you to them at Project Rungay. Tomorrow I start on the Burda for sure!
Happy sewing!
Happy sewing!
13 comments:
Wow, that's soooo cool! I can't even begin to express how green with envy I am. I'm bummed that the 6th season hasn't aired yet, but I will wait (and watch Seasons 1-4 on DVD while I do!)...
Really enjoyed the photos thanks - so exciting for you!
I am hanging out to see how the Burda goes...
Thank you - Thank you - Thank you
{{{{{{ big hug }}}}}}}
For making me feel like I was there. What great pictures!
Ooooh - I am green with envy! And I love Heidi's pink suit!
Great photos! I'm glad you had a great time. Are they ever going to straighten that mess out?
It must be amazing to be at one of these shows. Thanks for the pictures!
Wait, they didn't even let the designers come out to keep it a secret? I had been wondering about that. Great photos!
OMG-ess!! Heidi's rock is HUGE!! Love the pink suit as well - she is quite a thin lady - I had no idea! Thanks for sharing the pics - glad you had a great time!!
hehe, did Amanda faint?? ;)
You looked fab, btw. Love the pics, thanks so much for sharing!
Thanks for sharing your pictures! I love Leanne's orchid dress - the skirt is beautiful! (Oh and I love the sweater coat too).
Oh I am so GREEN with envy! What a wonderful time you must have had.
Love Leanne's purple dress. Actually, I like the other one also. She is so very talented. Was that model Amanda the one from PR3? I have been watching 3 of late. It has to be my favorite season.
Are you all getting PRCanada2 down there now? We are about midway through up here.
Lucky you - what fun! Both of those dresses are gorgeous - I'd didn't expect anything less from Leanne.
oh my goodness, I am so jealous!
Post a Comment