Have you seen the site Weekend Designer? If you haven't, get your bad self over there for a heap of inspiration and how-to. The site owner shows current fashion and gives how-tos for drafting patterns to approximate the looks. It's fantastic!
And I just love the subtitle: "... it aint rocket science" How true!!!
Happy sewing!
4 days ago
16 comments:
Thanks for the fab link ,Im a follower of your blog .Im thinking of making some clothes for my self ,so this site will help me loads .From sesga xx
Wow - great blog. Some people are so tech savvy. I wish I had that in me but sewing is there instead. It's fun to recreate things you see out in the world. This is a great blog to share - Thanks Ann!
Great site, it is very helpful and informative.
Thank you for the info!
Cruz
Ann, this is a great resource! Thanks for sharing.
Yowsa! Such great ideas...after scrolling down, my favorite is the faux fur boa with ribbon tie. Just fabulous!
I just came across that site a few days ago and was in love. I can see you doing similar how-tos!
I have nominated you for the Sisterhood Award. Go to my blog to continue.
Great blog with good ideas I have some Gorgeous Fabric in line for the pencil skirt!
Maureen
I left an award for you on my blog :)
Great link! I left an award for you on my blog, you know.;)
Great link! Thanks!
The garments and accessories on this site are incredible! I love the current project--the ruffled bag. My bad self is inspired!
The sisterhood award is going around. I wanted to give it to you because you do make me smile. You have a great sense of humor. I enjoy what you share with all of us. Be good to yourself.
Me, too! You are one of the recipients of my sisterhood award, also! And that link to Weekend Designer is awesome, thanks for sharing!
You may also want to check out this person's blog:
http://assemblage.typepad.com/assemblage/
What a great link - it's going in MY favorites. Thanks for sharing.
Happy Sewing!
Post a Comment