Thursday, April 16, 2009

I Told You I Was in a Mischievous Mood!

Here's an example of internet instructions for the construction of a dress.

What do you think?

Bird Cage Dress

Happy welding - er, sewing!

8 comments:

Myra said...

Why? It looks cool, but why?

Sherril said...

Sorry, no blow torch or drill press in my sewing room.

Pam Erny said...

LOL !

Elaray said...

Darn!!!!! I wish I'd had those instructions before I made my birdcage dress!

ClaireOKC said...

Aw - cummon gals, I was going to do these for bridemaids dresses for my niece's wedding?....thank you for finding these instructions - they will make my job so much faster & easier!

(Claire is now off to the loony bin for her daily dose of medication!)

;-)

gwensews said...

An old rock and roll song keeps running through my mind--"Rockin Robin". --"we rocked in the treetops all the day long"---

Tweet, tweet!

Rachel said...

It's okay as long as your aren't planning on sitting down. LOL!

phyllis said...

SO - how does one get into a cab?