Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Oooooo - Look What the Mailman Just Brought!

Reading material...

and Watching material...


Oh boy, I have eye candy for the next week! Reviews to come. Stay tuned...

Happy sewing!

9 comments:

Gigi said...

OMG, how lucky are you!?!?!?

Erica Bunker said...

Now that's a treat!

Carolyn (Diary of a Sewing Fanatic) said...

You are going to LOVE the movie! Eye candy is not an adequate word for it!!! It is an amazing experience! I still have to order my copy...*sigh*

Summerset said...

Oh wow. Whatever that pink thing is on the cover of the book, it is fab.u.lous. Relax and enjoy, I'm ready for the reviews.

JoanneM said...

I love the Valentino book-LUCKY!!!! You will love the movie-great story...great eye candy as Carolyn said! Reviews of the book please!!!!

Barbara at Cat Fur Studio said...

How great is that combo? I own the video, and the creations shown (mostly flou - no tailoring to speak of) are just wonderful. I have to say, though, that I find Valentino the man to be just a bit too egomaniacal and lizardlike for my tastes. But then, we're not having dinner with him, are we? We're just looking at his dresses.

McVal said...

Ooh! Sweet! I'll have to check out that book!

McVal said...

oK - Call me blind - but I can't see who the author is or find that book anywhere online. Can you give me the info on it so I can get it thru my library or bookstore?
The pic is kind of small...
I really appreciate it!
Val

Linda T said...

Oh my what wonderful mail you get! Can't wait for your reviews.

I think my Christmas wish list is growing. :)