The Chanel jacket! I finally started putting needle to fabric. And of course, I promptly had to un-put needle to fabric, after I managed to catch the lining in the seam. D'oh!!! Anyway, it's starting to take shape, and I'll post pictures later.
And what can I say? The Ravens deserved to win. It's been that kind of a year for the Pats. Sigh...
Now, I can root against the Jets and for the Colts (sorry Baltimore). And I have all my Sundays free until Superbowl, so that's good too.
1 day ago
7 comments:
Yeah. Sigh. Painful afternoon, for sure.
Colts are no longer in Baltimore. We got the Ravens. YEA!
Margaret
Yup, which is why it will be interesting to watch the game next week. Old Bal'more vs New...
That game was just ugly. :/ Hopefully, they are back on track next year.
Can't wait to see the jacket taking shape! You sound like you're recovering nicely and able to now get back to the things you love.
I was at Gillette...the crowd was so excited until that 2nd touchdown by the Ravens. Then the mood turned...and we all felt the cold!
Martina
So glad you're feeling up to sewing again.
It was a shame about the Pats, but there's always next year!
Post a Comment