I haven't had time for much today, for obvious reasons, but I wanted to post the progress on the ladies' tops for the "Be the Wonder" contest at Foxwoods. I managed to make two of the four tops. I'll review them later. Both of them are based on patterns from Burda World of Fashion. First up is Julia's top. Hers is a bandeau style halter. I didn't get a picture on Shelley before DH took it with him to rehearsal last night. But he snapped a quick picture on her.
I also finished Nancy's top. She plays tenor sax and wanted something with a v-neck and cap sleeves. So I modified a raglan sleeve top.
Two down, two more to go...
Happy sewing!
4 days ago


9 comments:
I'll have to read backwards to see why you're sewing shiny tops for Foxwoods, but it was Foxwoods that caught my eye. I lived in Ledyard/Gales Ferry during my elementary and jr high school years. Went back a few years ago, stopped in at Foxwoods and felt like Oz had sprung up in the middle of nowheresville, which it did. Absolutely nothing else had changed. Very strange. But I won $30 at the slots. ;-)
Swingin' hot!
Lookin' fabulous!!!
Fun! If anyone can make them look fabulous, you can!
I absolutely LOVE my shiny new top! All the Ladies of Booty Vortex are going to look like Shining Stars - thanks to you!!! xoxoxoxo
Nice work - the top on Julia looks really lovely.
Both are super. Keep us posted.
These are going to be super!
Super looking tops!
Post a Comment