Hold your breath, kittens - this is a good one! I'm doing spring cleaning and moving all my personal stash up to the classroom/studio. I haven't got any room in my little sewing room at home. In doing so, I came across a box full of leather scraps! Did you know that I used to own a company that made accessories and handbags? These are the
detritus fabulous scraps from prototypes and production bags, as well as a few pieces that are left from some personal projects I made. There are lambskin pieces, cowhide, chamois, Mongolian lamb, goat, suede, metallic and lots of others. Pieces are small, but useful for trims or accent pieces.
For this giveaway, there are two lots of between 12 and 15 pieces. The second picture has more large pieces than the first, so I'll swap pieces between the two to make them more even. The only thing I ask is that you pick up the cost of priority mail postage. Flat rate, medium box is $10.70 (sorry - they just raised the rates) for US delivery. See
The USPS Website for international rates.
To enter the giveaway, just leave a comment with your email in the format, abc "at" xyz "dot" com. I'll put all the names in a hat on Monday and have my sons draw two winners.
Good luck and happy sewing!
36 comments:
pick me, pick me, pick me. PPPLLLEEAAASSEE!
tntpleiss at futuretk dot net
Beautiful stuff! pathamel at xmission dot com
Throw me into the hat please!
schroeder1987 at comcast dot net
Marie
Wow, this is great. I'm more than happy to pay shipping. a2thstudent"at"hotmail"dot"com.
Thanks!
I'm hoping there is room in your hat as well. htwollin at yahoo dot com
How Cool, Ann. Sewlovely at Hotmail dot Com
BTW, I thought about you today when I dropped my daughter off at Relay For Life. She is selling fruit at our church stand and walking laps :)
Yes, please put me in the hat as well. ellenbehm at gmail dot com
[email is really hard to type that way. ;) Thanks!]
Add another scrap happy wannabe :) . phatchickdesigns@yahoo.com
another scraphappy chick!
jeanshawpdxatcomcastdotnet
and some day, do tell the story of your handbag adventures!
Ooooh, I want to be a part of this lottery! lmschneider at gmail dot com
Oh yes ...please put my name in the hat for your drawing. How exciting!
Great giveway
fashiondesigner23 "at" yahoo "dot" com
yippie!
chines3885 at gmail dot com
Oh, heck yes! you have some fabulous stuff! jlundy "at" msn "dot" com
Please include me too!
mpiatt at triad dot rr dot com
Yummy stuff, Ann!
flaggcindy at hotmail dot com
Why do I keep seeing that format for email addresses? Just curious--I've always just used the address and was never told why it was necessary to type the stuff out. Thanks.
Gail D.
Include me Ann!
Hillary
tulleyhi "at" gmail "dot" com.
Gail, the reason it's recommended to put your email in that way is that it makes it harder for bots to find your email. If you put it in as (for instance) gail@xyz.com, a bot can pick it up and then it can get put on emailing lists.
Hi Ann,
I would please like to be in the hat! gaylsaylor at yahoo dot com!
Thanks!
deborahabaker at hotmail dot com
deborahabaker@hotmail.com
I LOVE SCRAPS GIMMIE
shaynaloves "at" "gmail" dot com
Put me in that hat!
psammead0804 at gmail dot com
please include me in your drawing.
touva7 at aol dot com
If there is still time, I'd love to be in!
Thanks,
tricia dot coyle at gmail dot com
Love your site, your contributions to my education, and your attitude.
jaycie622 [at] gmail [dot] com.
This looks like a lot of fun. Thanks!
mring at cinci dot rr dot com
Just in the nick of time...
kawilds [at] att [dot] net
Thanks!
I'd like to join the rest of you in that hat!
vtsewist (at) me (dot) com or whatever other address comes up with this post
Thanks for always doing these giveaways! I'm alahodny at g mail dot com
Ann, just back from vacation and saw this. please enter my name.
micsnick3 at hotmail dot com
thanks, beth
Oooh! I design and make bag patterns and would LOVE to win this treasure. Thank you for the opportunity!
Carolyn"at"creativeneedlecraft"dot"com
Oh, wonderful! Put my name in the hat!!
dinah "dot" miller "at" gmail "dot" com
dinah.miller@gmail.com
These would make fabulous additions to my purse making. Thanks for the giveaway!
monicaquiajda at mac dot com!
Ohh what I could do with these!!!
Sandycord at aol dot com
Post a Comment