Follow up to the Trapeze post:
The next day: slightly sore, but okay.
Two days later, watch out! I can barely lift my arms.
Owwwwwwww!!
Still, I'd do it again in a heartbeat. But next time I'll spend the day after in an all-day yoga class!
Oh yes, here is a cheese-tastic (and really fuzzy) video that DH took using our camera. Just click on the link below:
I'm flying!
Happy stretching.
4 days ago
4 comments:
Wow! Looks impressive--I am wondering how you timed your connecting moves so well on a first try?! What a thrill--definitely worth the soreness. Next challenge--Ice dancing (skating) reality tv show with an Olympian?
The only way anyone ever got me to fly was to take me for a balloon ride. Later we also went on a glider ride. Quite passive, and my muscles weren't sore at all!
Admire your courage and spunk!
Holy cr*p, bat(wo)man! You sew. You sing. You FLY!
WOW!!! So very cool! Just too cool for words.
One question... how on earth did you lift your arms high enough to put those curtains up today? ;^)
Post a Comment