... while trying to fix my frickin' digital camera. Olympus = piece of trash. Grrrrr!
Here's the real link to the music.
Big shout of thanks to Isabelle for pointing that out. I fixed the link in the original post too.
One note of clarification to people who are worried that SewStylish is going away completely. It's not. It is going to continue, both as the blog BeSewStylish.com, where you can read the text and comments from Amber. It will also most likely continue as a SIP (special interest publication). They are just ending the subscriptions.
Happy sewing and listening!
4 days ago
2 comments:
Ann I saw your new fabrics over at Gorgeous Fabrics and I am so excited that you have coatings! I was hoping that you were going to get some, I would like to try my hand at making a coat for this winter. Anyway be expecting an order!
Yay, thanks! Off to check it out then :)
Post a Comment