Sunday, January 06, 2008

I'll Tell Ya What I Want, What I Really Really Want..

Photo: Allbrands.com

I lust for an industrial serger. I have a Juki home serger that I really love, but boy, do I want one of these babies! My local industrial machine dealer has a couple of Brother 4 threads for $1200 used.

Must pay off car, must pay off car, must pay off car!
Break's over, back upstairs to work on my muslin.

Happy sewing!

6 comments:

Erica Bunker said...

Wow! That is one sexy piece of machinery!

Anonymous said...

If men only knew what sort of machinery we could get our hands on, I think there would be more husbands who would be supporting their wives in their sewing..actually, that's wrong. There would be more husbands SEWING.
Now, my version of pure machine lust is an industrial sewing machine that I can use for things like canvas, denim, heavy coatings, etc. Something with a big honkin' motor.

kasizzle said...

I was so busy singing Spice Girls, you wanted us to look at the serger, right?!?!!
My serger is SO old!

a little sewing said...

Oh I don't even wanna know how nice it is! I am so in love with my Juki DDL-5550 industrial lockstitch. *hands covering eyes*

Tearsa Smith said...

That thing scares me.. Can I master my lowly Huskystar E10 first? LOL More power to you. I see a bake sale or two in your future to raise funds. LOL


thatssewlive.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi, Kathleen over at Fashion Incubator has a 5-Thread with safety stitch. Maybe you could look at that too, just go get the most advanced. Of course, like me, you might first have to find out the use of the safety stitch. I have a 4-thread brand new that I have yet to use. My OSMG keeps telling me that it is good for knits, must test it one of these days.