is listed as Unavailable. Now, do you think they could have told me that themselves? Noooo. I certainly hope they are better at issuing refunds than they are about notifications. So now I have to drop back and examine my options. Stay tuned....
4 days ago
7 comments:
Ann
Oh, NO! That's not right :(
Carla
Ann,
Try the Marfy site, I've had good luck getting patterns that Vogue says are unavailable.
Sandra
I'll second Sandra -- I've ordered directly from Marfy and they were great to deal with. If I recall correctly, I received my pattern in about four days.
Jodi
Darn that Marfy! BTW I love your new avatar on PR!
How totally frustrating - maybe you just bagged the last one.....
Ann .- test ordering directly Marfy are very kind and we will send an urgent need. You can use the phone 0532750286, Fax: 0532752390 or purchase on-line: www.marfy.it. And always have all the patterns. Greetings Paco .....
I hope you get it....I love this pattern :) Good Luck
Post a Comment