Saturday, February 16, 2008

I Are Published Again!

I just got a package from Taunton Press yesterday. They have a magazine that is newsstand only called CraftStylish (used to be SewStylish) Quick Stuff to Sew. If you flip to page 46, you'll see an article, "Designer Cuff", by yours truly!

I don't see it on The Taunton Website yet, so it may not be on newsstands just yet, but if not, it will be shortly. Check it out!

Happy Sewing!

9 comments:

Lori said...

I bought the magazine yesterday at Barnes & Noble. Congrats on the article, it is a good one.

Anonymous said...

Good grief. I bought this magazine a few days ago, but I didn't pay attention to the names of the designers.

So......who are you again? ;-) -Karla

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I can't wait to check it out (by the way, is Craft Stylish going to be a new publication, or just one of Sew Stylish's special issues?).

Donna Hodgson said...

Congrats on being published! I'll have to go get this issue. Thank you.

Erica Bunker said...

Congrats Ann! I'll look for a copy.

Carolyn (Diary of a Sewing Fanatic) said...

It's on the newsstands in NYC...saw it last week. Now I have to go back and buy a copy!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on another article. Bought a copy at a Boston area B and N. Glad you gave the heads up on the name change or I might have missed it.

Adrienne said...

Congrats!!! I'll have to pick up a copy!

Cennetta said...

You Go Girl! I'll have to snag a copy.