Sunday, March 09, 2008

The Dress

Okay. Four days, one singing gig, and a seemingly endless case of exhaustion later, here is The Dress in all it's glory. I wore The Dress (same I wore at the Project Runway party) at a singing gig I did this afternoon. I performed Purcell: Come All Ye Songsters, Fairest Isle and Sweeter than Roses. What Fun! The Dress is an Emmett McCarthy from the Fall 2007/Winter 2008 line. And can I tell you? It is so comfortable!! Okay - much as I hate to say it, the PR season is now officially over. Sigh... Well, on to other fabulosity!

Easter singing and sewing is up next. Until then..
Happy sewing!

9 comments:

Rose said...

What was Emmett doing making menswear? I'm glad that he switched to women's wear. I love the sleeve and the subtle, yet sparkly stripe! You look great, darling!

cidell said...

I have to say again how AMAZING you look.

Anonymous said...

Bellisima!! Though, when I look at that picture of you, all I can think of is your having to stand on ceramic tile in heels to sing. That seems a big "above and beyond" to me :(

Anonymous said...

Stunning, positively stunning!

Tany said...

Ann, this dress is fabulous! You look stunning in it! The perfect dress for the occasion!

Maja said...

Ann, you look stunning! The dress is amazing!

BCN - UNIQUE designer patterns said...

Ann, you are radiant with this dress and beside the piano if that seems a great diva, but I am sure that you do not need the piano, you are a great diva in all senses. A big hug for you. Paco

Pta .- I saw your video on ironing in youtube, congratulations.

Cennetta said...

Beautiful.

TLo said...

You look gorgeous!

XO
T&L