Good lord, I feel like someone hit me with a Mack truck. I abhor being sick to begin with, but it's now Holy Week and I have to sing a whole lot over the next several days. I can't seem to muster the energy to haul myself into my sewing room, and I am supposed to help Emmett with Shecky's Girls Night Out in Boston. And I feel like I've been beaten upside the head with a 2X4. Great. Well, it may just be time to drop back and punt. I can use the jacket and dress for singing at confirmation. Meanwhile I'm crawling back upstairs and going to bed.
Think happy thoughts!
4 days ago
11 comments:
Feel better soon!!!!
Me too! It hit this Saturday when I was walking around the garment district. I'm at work now but I think I'll have to head home soon. Blehhhh.
Been there, done that! Take care of yourself, okay!
Take good care of yourself and get lots of rest. I hope you feel better soon.
Oh, Ann, so sorry you have this years influenza. I had it. The Fug Girls call it the Death Flu it feels so bad. Be prepared, it may take you a week or two to completely recover. Get well soon, and yes, fluids are essential. I think I lived on juice (nothing with high frutose corn syrup) for over two weeks.
Ann, rests much to be able to sing with that wonderful voice you have. Ah! Thanks for your comment at the forum. A big hug for you. Paco
Yuck, nothing worse than being felled by the bug -- especially when things are so hectic! Hope you recover soon! BTW, the stretch cotton floral poplin I ordered last week is just marvelous -- much prettier in person! I have just the pattern for it, can't wait to cut into it!
Ann, I hope you'll feel better soon!
I've heard that's a nasty flu this year. Hope you get to feeling completely well soon!
Anita
Hope you're feeling better and I am lucky I haven't gotten it. Forgot to get my flu shot!
Been looking for your post on Kai scissors and came up blank. Anyway, time to buy new scissors and they have professional and dressmaker on the website. Which did you buy please?
Nancy, here's the post you're looking for:
Kai Scissors
Ann
Post a Comment