Sunday, March 02, 2008

Happy Birthday, Darling!

Today is DH's birthday. I won't say which birthday, but it's a biggie. So, to my dearest love, here's to the next big adventures. I love you and I am so glad we're on this journey together.

And now, for a little retrospective....



10 comments:

Author said...

Happy Birthday. I was taken aback at first when you said, "I won't say which one." I thought you were saying "I won't say which DH!" hahaha..

Gorgeous Things said...

Excellent point Katy, thanks! Nope, there's only been the one man for me (who else would put up with moi?)

I changed it to make it a little clearer!

Anonymous said...

OMG Ann, I can't believe how much he looks like DS The Younger! Good thing we have way more hip spectacles these days though ;o)

Like my own husband, you got one of the good ones - and there ain't too many good men out thereti begin with.

Give him a big fat hug from me.

Adrienne said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Ann! LOL

Erica Bunker said...

Happy Birthday to the DH!

a little sewing said...

Yeah, Happy Birthday Mr. Gorgeous Things!!
You are just surrounded by cute guys, aren't you?

Lisa Laree said...

There's some photos of a truly blessed man... ;)

Hope you all had a wonderful celebration!

Lisette M said...

Your DH and me share the same birthday so...Happy Birthday to us!

Anonymous said...

Oh, he's CUTE!

BCN - UNIQUE designer patterns said...

Ann, as they say in Spain, it is for many years and that we can all see it .... Congratulations.