Monday, March 03, 2008

I'm Positively Shivering and Quivering with Excitement!!!!

Aaaaaahhhhh!!!!

Watch this space over the next two days. That's all I can say but believe me - this is gonna be BIG!

Happy sewing!

15 comments:

Adrienne said...

YOU TEASE! LOL

Miasews said...

Okay, I'll guess: you are going to be on Project Runway next season. Right?

Tearsa Smith said...

I am scared and excited all at once!

Meg said...

Okay, you've got my attention. In the meantime, I gave you a little shout-out on my blog for a tip you wrote about on BeSewStylish. http://lindsaytsews.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Can't wait to hear what it is!

I also wanted to say thanks for the "gorgeous" fabric I ordered last week--I absolutely LOVE it!!

Unknown said...

You are such a tease ;)

Cennetta said...

Oh My Goodness! Can't wait. Hurry.

Anonymous said...

Looking at your labels...Right...you're going to be a contestant on Project Runway AND you're going to be gay! This truly is an exciting time. -Karla

Anonymous said...

Come on! I keep checking back to see if you are going on PR! lol Spill it! PS. I love my last order. Gorgeous, indeed.

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing you are going to the finale party with T & L of PRunGay.

~Barb

Anonymous said...

OK, come on!
I'm leaving town tomorrow morning until late Sunday night. No internet access.
What gives? The suspense is killing.....me

Rose said...

the suspense is killing me, too! "Project Runway, Project Rungay" as tags?

Speculation runs rampant! :) I know, I know. You are really Posh Spice and you are the finale judge! ;)

Whatever it is, please don't forget to blog about it!

Unknown said...

DH knows and the only thing that DH is saying is that there's no way the DMarriage could survive GT going to NYC for 2 months of filming, so you ladies can eliminate _that_ option from your guesses!

>:-)

Laura Lee said...

Okay now! Tell us all about it!!
Laura

Casey said...

aren't the two days up????