
HotPatterns' Tie Me Down shirt. I'm going to make it without the tie. And I;m going to make it from

This Tessuti Stretch Cotton Shirting. The challenge will be finding the right buttons. Stay tuned!
Also, today is the last call for Boston-area folks who would like either or both of the Handbag Fabric Giveaway lots. If I don't get any takers by this afternoon, I'll put them up on Craigslist. So if you make handbags and want really good fabrics, grab them. You can't beat the price!
Happy sewing!
10 comments:
Ann - this will be fabulous! As soon as I saw this fabric on GF I immediately thought of this pattern.
Too bad I don't live in the boston area... :(
I like that shirt pattern. Looks flattering.
Maybe you can time a future giveaway for when I'm heading up to Maine to see my sister or dad? ;)
Am anxious to see your finished product. I have a similar blouse that I bought several months ago and I really like the style. I'd lurve to be able to create a similar blouse out of some of your gorgeous fabrics!!!
This shirt pattern looks very much like one in BWOF earlier this year. I've made that one twice and love it. Getting the pleats right is tricky.
Yea, Las Vegas is a little far away from Boston. :( I would love some handbag material. I can't wait to see that shirt!
I really love the lines on this top, I can't wait to see it finished.
Well Ann, thank you for consistanly making up my favorite patterns. ;o) This way I can continue to "collect" patterns & fabric and watch you work. ;o)
I wish I could take some of that fabric off your hands, but alas I don't have a smidgen of space left to store anything bulky. I've spent way too much time collecting and my walls are bursting. LOL!!!!
I love that pattern and I think that fabric will look great with it. I love rich browns.
That blouse is going to be fabulous!
Post a Comment