Saturday, June 07, 2008

Classes and S&Bs

Attention all metro-Boston and Southern New Hampshire sewers! If you're interested in getting on the mailing list for classes and Stitch 'n B****es at the studio, please send me an email with the subject line "Sign Me Up" and I'll put you on the mailing list. The next S&B is next Saturday. I think we're at capacity. But I'll be holding more, and I'll be offering classes starting in the fall. Send your contact information to ann "at" gorgeousfabrics "dot" com.

Happy sewing!

3 comments:

Keely said...

Oh, I sooo wish I lived near you!

Nneka said...

please let us know when you take your "show on the road!"
-Nneka in TX

Meg said...

If you ever offer beginner classes I bet my sister in S. Berwick would be interested. I've been nagging her to take up sewing, and she already has a decent entry-level machine.