Friday, June 06, 2008

One Last Set of Puppy Pics

Today, Tessie's puppies went to their new homes. Sigh. They grow up so quickly! Yesterday I went over to take some last pictures for them. Dawn (the owner) asked me to bring "Uncle Hoovie". Hoover has met the puppies before, but they were really little and not sure what to make of him. This time, they are bigger, more confident, and curious. So here are a couple of pictures from Uncle Hoover's visit with "the kids":

Uncle Hoovie's here!


Forget the kids, it's snack time!


Not sure which puppy this is. I think it might be Red


Nose to nose


And the aftermath....


Happy puppies!

4 comments:

kasizzle said...

They are just adorable little butterballs! I would have tried to sneak one in my purse!

Claire said...

Too cute for words. Was Uncle Hoovie exhausted after playing with the kids?

Linda T said...

oh, so cute. Reminds me of my own Onyx who was just that small about 18 months ago. Now, she's 85# worth of "puppy." Glad Hoover had one last visit with the balls of fur.

gatorgirl4325 said...

Awww! So sweet!