Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I Didn't Do It, I Swear

Giants' Superbowl Rings Stolen in Heist in North Attleboro

Okay, I have to ask, what Einstein came up with the idea to have the Giants' Superbowl rings manufactured in the next town over from Gillette Stadium??? Are there no manufacturers in, say New York? Say around 48th?

.
.
.
.

Bwhahahahahahhahahahaha! Snort!

Sorry, I promise I'll try to be gracious, but I'll be chortling about this one all day.

3 comments:

Carolyn (Diary of a Sewing Fanatic) said...

Ah it's okay...enjoy your laugh because the Giants still won the d*mn thing and the rings can be replaced!!!

Go Celtics!!!!

Reethi said...

Too funny!

Anonymous said...

I am new to your blog and I am completely addicted! I love it and I wish I lived close to Boston to take your classes. You speak to my heart on so many levels.....sewing, kids, singing and football! I think you are a kindred spirit.
Becky in cold rainy Seattle