| What Be Your Nerd Type? Your Result: Musician Doo doo de doo waaaa doo de doo! (<-- That's you playing something.) Everyone appreciates the band/orchestra geeks and the pretty voices. Whether you sing in the choir, participate in a school/local band, or sit at home writing music, you contribute a joy to society that everyone can agree on. Yay! Welcome to actually doing something for poor, pathetic human souls. (Just kidding.) | |
| Literature Nerd | |
| Science/Math Nerd | |
| Artistic Nerd | |
| Drama Nerd | |
| Social Nerd | |
| Gamer/Computer Nerd | |
| Anime Nerd | |
| What Be Your Nerd Type? Quiz Created on GoToQuiz | |
17 hours ago
9 comments:
Hahaha...that was fun! No suprise here for me, I'm a Math/Science Nerd. Thanks!
Man, I so thought I was a musician nerd! Instead I'm literature. I guess the fact that I've written an [obscure] book trumped 55 years of playing piano!
Literature nerd, which is appropriate given my job...
It says I am a literature nerd but that is a pretty adolescent quiz and my scores were pretty close.
I'm a literature nerd - and proud of it! I had absolutely nothing in the musician box. I had about 1/16 inch in the anime nerd box and I have no interest in anime - I barely know what it is. But it still beat musician. One of two explanations: that's just weird or I have absolutely no musical talent, even though I love listening. :)
I'm a musician nerd too, lol :):):) Isn't music fun?
Another literature nerd here - I've always got a book on the go.
I am a Drama Nerd, but Science was very close second.
What a surprise- moi? a social nerd to be followed by artistic/ musician nerd leanings. It said that I could have been a hippie or even a tree hugger , if I was born 10 years before I was born. Thanks for the laugh!
Post a Comment