Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I'm still working on my second cup of coffee. I sang until midnight last night, so I'm feeling a little tired and rather irreverent. So how about this tree, eh? In 2006 (before the big crasheroo, naturally), Soo Kee Jewelery in Singapore created the world's most expensive Christmas tree, made with something like $1 million in diamonds. Santa Baby, I'll take two!

In all seriousness, I hope you all have a wonderful day, filled with the joy and happiness of the season.

8 comments:

Elaray said...

Looks exactly like MY diamond Christmas tree!

Merry Christmas!

Maja said...

Merry Christmas Ann!

Violet Peacock said...

Merry Christmas Ann

Lindsay

Tracy said...

May you and your family celebrate a joyous Holiday season. Merry Christmas!

2BSewing: said...

Merry Christmas! Enjoy your day with your family.

Christina said...

Wishing you the best this Christmas!

Myra said...

Merry Christmas!

Vicki said...

And the same to you! Merry Christmas.