To see Ann's latest projects, tips, how-tos and giveaways, change your links to: http://blog.gorgeousfabrics.com/
My score improves with each game, but then, I'm highly motivated...
Funny! Didn't take me long to get the hang of it...
Fun! Wow, it didn't take long for this to appear, did it?
It's amazing. I played with such ferocity! LOL!
Wow! I had no clue I was such a good shot with a shoe.Mermie
Would be way more fun it it was the incoming person.
Thanks Peter. Some of us like ole George and don't think he's near as bad as the press makes him out to be...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
My score improves with each game, but then, I'm highly motivated...
Funny! Didn't take me long to get the hang of it...
Fun! Wow, it didn't take long for this to appear, did it?
It's amazing. I played with such ferocity! LOL!
Wow! I had no clue I was such a good shot with a shoe.
Mermie
Would be way more fun it it was the incoming person.
Thanks Peter. Some of us like ole George and don't think he's near as bad as the press makes him out to be...
Post a Comment