I drove in from New York at 5:30 last night, and at 7 we were in Boston for the dance exhibition. Oy. But I got to see my dresses in action. Check them out!
1 day ago
To see Ann's latest projects, tips, how-tos and giveaways, change your links to: http://blog.gorgeousfabrics.com/
15 comments:
Wow! Beautiful. She looks so elegant. And the turquoise dress--look at that flounce at work! Big congrats!
-Vivian
They look great! The drape in mesh really works.
Applause, applause! Simply beautiful, job well done!!!
Good job Ann...your efforts paid off...Tatiana's dress looks amazing!
The dresses are wonderful! Great pictures too!
Fantastic! The dresses look perfect. I love the more sheer drape on the latin dress.
BetsyV
Beautiful job!
I love to watch dancing like they are doing. Your sewing paid off.
Outstanding! They look wonderful!
Both your dresses look fantastic! The velvet one is every bit gorgeous I love the turquoise one. The turquoise mesh truly finishes off the dress,it looks stunning and although it was extra work changing it from the lycra it was well worth it. Job well done.
They look wonderful! The red is a gorgeous fabric and it looks so elegant on her.
The cut velvet shows off her body beautifully. The turquoise is downright hot and she sure does it justice. Fabulous, fabulous job! I see a new career on the horizon!
Amazing! She loves stunning in those dresses...now do I have to dance *mumble mumble* hours to get that body too? *LOL*
Looking good! Isn't it great to be able to ooh and ahh over your children as well! Your son looks so poised and professional.
The dresses are gorgeous, and Tatiana has the perfect figure to show them off!
Post a Comment