Thursday, February 19, 2009

Third Time is the Charm!

She LOVES it! Tatiana called me (I'm in the car on the way to NY). She tried on the dress last night and it's perfect! She's going to wear it on Saturday, so I'll get lots of pictures.

Hooray! Now back to sewing for moi.

Oh, don't worry. BFF is driving. I made her drag herself out of her sickbed to come with me.

7 comments:

Dei said...

Whooo hooo! Yay! Hot dog! Good thing you are flexible.

Myra said...

Good deal, a lot off your mind!

Erica Bunker said...

Congrats! I know you're glad to be done with it!

Linda L said...

That is great that it fits! Great job as usual!

Elaray said...

I'm glad it worked out. You have the right personality for the task! I would be devastated (and maybe a little angry) if someone didn't like something I sewed for them. Even if they were paying for it!!! That's why I only sew for myself.

Tee said...

Ben there done that! Glad it worked out for you. Can't wait to see the pics! Fashion Week---I'm so jealous!

Ann Made Studio said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you that she loves it!