

Poor things, it's about 105% humidity and they can't have a fan running because of sound. They closed the door to the room so I'm sure it's a thousand degrees in there. We're trying to be vewy vewy quiet!
To see Ann's latest projects, tips, how-tos and giveaways, change your links to: http://blog.gorgeousfabrics.com/


Poor things, it's about 105% humidity and they can't have a fan running because of sound. They closed the door to the room so I'm sure it's a thousand degrees in there. We're trying to be vewy vewy quiet!
4 comments:
Wha??? I try so hard to keep up, but I must have missed something!
So obviously, related to music. So when and on what show will be see this? Obviously, the where will be TLC.
Tell us all!
OMGosh !!!! How exciting !!!!!
Wow - how cool!
Congratulation to your son! How exciting.
Post a Comment