Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Getting Closer...

The lining is constructed, the correct size steel bones are in the bodice. Now I have to insert the zipper, put the scallops on the top and fell stitch the lining. Getting there! I'll hopefully have something to show before the weekend. I'll take pictures later. I don't have my camera.

But hey, we now have the official date for DS the Younger's TV Debut! Set your Tivo to TLC next Tuesday September 15 at 10 PM(Eastern). He'll be on "Dancing Tweens"!

Here's the story in the local newspaper.

Happy sewing!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Woo hoo! Can't wait to see it! If I live through this week, I'll get some major time with my Chanel Saturday and Monday... Can't wait to watch you and your son on TV!

Kathy said...

I will be sure to watch!!

Pam Erny said...

Can't wait to see the dancing....and can't wait to see the finished corset!

Tracy said...

I know you are proud. I'll be watching too. Very nice article. Go Steven:) Philly is routing for you!

Cindy May said...

darn don't have T.V. but i'll try and have my sister tevo. congratulations. what a talented child you have!!!

Laura Lee said...

Ann
How did I miss this whole conversation while we were crammed into two small rooms in NYC? Can't wait to see the Steeve's house in action!!!

Sharon said...

Wow, can't wait to watch that! Congrats to your son! We get to see you and your family on tv!

McVal said...

Got the Tivo set for it! From that story - I think I know which one to root for! Good luck!

McVal said...

Your son did an awesome job! That matador dance was done really well... And they tease each other so cute!
Did you make the dress you wore?

Gorgeous Things said...

Thanks McVal! I was particularly amused by the "I consider myself something of a renaissance man" comment. I did make that dress. It's Simplicity 3503. You can see my review of it in this post.