Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Phew!

Globe Staff Photo / Jim Davis

Oh man, that was a total gut wrencher last night, wasn't it? Ugly football all the way. But for anyone who follows Patriots football, with the exception of the 2007-2008 season (and even then) they always played ugly football. Good on the Bills, who put up a fantastic first half. And here's hoping Jerrod Mayo comes back soon and healthy with that knee.

On the sewing front, I'll have lots of pictures today of the bustier. It's all done except for the lining and the waist stay, Those will both be in later and I'll have finished my first couture lace garment. Stay tuned.

Happy sewing!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So jealous that you have...
1. A winning team to root for (Lions are winless since 2 seasons ago!)
2. You couture garment is nearly finished. I've got at least a week to go...

elizabeth said...

Ack! Don't talk to me about football on a sewing blog, please! : O

Gorgeous Things said...

Sorry Elizabeth, you gotta take the Patriots with the sewing during football season!

elizabeth said...

All I can say is STEELERS! STEELERS!