Burda 8467. It looks a little unspectactular in this photo, but it's perfect for what I want. I'll change it up a little. I'm going to cut 3 layers of the chiffon for it. I may, depending on how much fabric it takes, make the skirt a little more flared. I'm also going to make the waistband a little wider. More to come - stay tuned and happy sewing!
1 day ago
7 comments:
I think this skirt will indeed look fabulous with your bustier. Can't wait to see the final result and then ofcourse the two of them together!
Oooo...very nice! It will be perfect with your corset. Can't wait to see final garment.
I agree. Layers of chiffon in that silhouette and matched with the bustier equals exquisiteness!
That's really pretty and it will look fabulous with your top
Oh yes, eureka, you have found it! This is going to be one breathtaking outfit!
That's what I was thinking would go well with your bustier! Good job! I hope it turns out well! As I'm sure it will...
This will be absolutely perfect with your bustier!!
Post a Comment