I got a note from the production company that there is also a giveaway - a red Valentino gown. I think I need to go put my name in that hat!

NAYY, I'm just very excited about this! Now I just need to find a DVD copy of "Unzipped" and I'll be a happy camper.
Happy sewing (and dreaming of red gowns)!
4 comments:
I've had my copy of the DVD in my Amazon cart for ages. I'm just waiting for it to become available and I'm hitting the buy button!
ooooh, yes can't wait also! You would look so lovely in that red dress.
Unzipped is available from Netflix as well. Amazon shows it as being available with this URL: http://www.amazon.com/Unzipped-Isaac-Mizrahi/dp/B0000DZ3E1/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1252002108&sr=1-1
Our Art Museum is set to show Last Emperor with a follow-on discussion by the Costume curator and displays from their collection. I can't wait!
I saw the Valentino movie last week here in Chicago at the Gene Siskel Film Center...Fabulous!
Post a Comment