How incredibly exciting is this? I can personally affirm that this is a great class that will have you stretching your sewing wings! Email Susan or me for registration forms or more information. I can't wait!Susan Khalje
will be at
The Gorgeous Fabrics Studio in Billerica
December 4-6, 2009
Susan Khalje, couture expert, Threads Contributing Editor, author, and master teacher, will be coming to the Gorgeous Fabrics Studio in Billerica December 4-6 for a 3-day Sit-and-Sew.
Known for her expertise in the world of couture sewing, Susan will share her knowledge with the class participants. She will also bring with her a collection of garments from her books and from her many articles in Threads Magazine.
The class will be limited to 12 participants. Students can work on anything they wish – making a muslin, perfecting fit, creating a garment into which incorporate couture techniques and details…….the choice is yours. Couture technique demonstrations will also be given during class.
Pre-class materials will be sent upon receipt of your registration form.
Please call Susan at 410-592-5711, or email SusanKhalje@gmail.com with any questions.
Happy sewing!
4 comments:
I will also attest to the fact that this is a fabulous experience! How much are you renting your sons' rooms for? JK, but as much I want to be there, I've got to run it by the boss first! Keep your fingers crossed...
I wish there was something like this more central states, like in Iowa! How cool!
Also!!! Your son was on Joel McHale's The Soup last night! I grabbed my husbands arm and said, "I know his mom!!" It's the clip where his little dance partner told him he better sleep with an axe.
So... your son is famous! If you haven't seen it yet, I'll ask my husband to download it from Tivo. Just that clip. Pretty funny!
Central States? How about Hawaii.
aagghh!! how can I forego another fab time with the sit and sewers????!!!! I'm thinkin' I can't!!!
Also, heard you all made the SOUP!!!!!
Post a Comment