Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Shaun of the Dead Could Kick Edward Cullen's Ass Any Day

Do you Zombie-a-Gogo? If not, you should! Forget those pasty vampires; give me some zombified butt to kick any day of the week. DH even got me this great T-shirt after seeing it on BoingBoing.com


"We've Got Some Work to Do Now" by Travis Pitts

How fabulous is that? You can get your own tee Here at Threadless. 

The Burda tunic is almost done. Make note: it's really long. I think I'll take a couple of inches off its length. More later...

Happy sewing!

6 comments:

Summerset said...

Hmmm . . if it's that long, maybe I'd better consider it as a dress? I'll see how yours turns out first!

McVal said...

I loved Shawn of the Dead! I just can't get into the vampire thing...

Julie said...

The Twilight series is a fun read. The movies are dreadful. Did they purposely cast the worst actors? Shaun is an awesome zombie killer.

Anonymous said...

I loved Shaun of the Dead. I'm not so much into vampires or zombies in general, but once I realized that I was seeing an English zombie film, I knew it was going to be good. So funny. I particularly like the scene where they estimate the worth of various records when chucking them at the zombies.

Kathi G said...

Zombies rule. I was excited when my 16 year old daughter wanted to be a beauty queen zombie for Halloween. I have made way too many princess and fairy dresses for Halloween in the past 16 years. This was a nice change. We bought a silver lacey prom dress, very 80's, at the Salvation Army and destroyed it. We burned it, ripped it and spray painted it. It was the best costume ever.

Maureen said...

Love that tunic. I'm glad to hear its long since I'm tall.
Now where can I get some great fabric?----LOL!

Maureen