Guess what we did today? We saw Ryan and heard the Mormon Tabernacle Choir! What a thrill!!! But even more thrilling for me was that they invited me to rehearse with them. How fabulous a birthday present is this?
Okay - quick, can you spot the Catholic girl?
Hint: she's the one not in a blue dress....
Happy singing!
4 days ago


22 comments:
That's such an honor! How fantastic. Were you nervous? I would have been but too excited to realize it. Merry Christmas
Wow! That's a tough present to top! Happy Birthday, and congrats on having a wonderful and memorable experience! Priceless...
What fun for you! I hope you got a recording for yourself.
Congrats on your birthday,merry Christmas and how exciting!
Happy Birthday Ann. Wishing you all the best in the coming year. In that best I include lots of love and support from your friends and family, and lots of strength to get you through. Hugs.
Oh, and how thrilling it must have been to sing with the choir! Amazing the opportunities that fall into your lap. ;)
It was so fun to have you with us!
Sounds like Birthday greetings are in order (mine is today, too). You have a cute blog. :)
Cheers! - Mo
It's one of my secret dreams to make the cut for the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. What a great birthday present! I hope you survived the cold-without-snow here. :)
What a superb birthday treat! Once or twice in my life I've been allowed to rehearse (never perform!) with a really good choir and there is nothing more uplifting! So its surely the best way to start. Here's to a wonderful joint birthday - yours and mine (!)- and hoping it is a good omen for a strong and much supported and joyful year ahead.
Anne Frances
What a special treat! Happy Birthday.
Helen
What a wonderful B-day present. :)
Happy Birthday, Ann! I wish for you many more healthy and happy years.
That is wonderful!!!Congratulations and happy birthday!!
Happy Birthday!
What a thrilling experience :)
I have three friends who sing in the choir. I hope you had fun!!!
Happy Birthday Ann! I wish I could hear the choir :)
What a wonderful birthday present. I hope this is a trend for how your year will go - fabulously. Best wishes for a happy, healthy birthday and on into 2010.
Wow! I am impressed! I would have been on Cloud 9! Have a Happy, Healthy, Prosperous New Year!
That is so awesome!
What a super treat! You certainly deserve it! Happy Birthday and I hope you have many more to come.
Excellent present. Happy birthday and all the very best for a wonderful New Year.
Oh my, what a thrill that must have been!
Happy New Year and Happy Birthday!
What a fantastic honor! Congratulations!
Happy Birthday, Ann. Happy New Year too! Oh my goodness! How thrilling to sing with that choir. What an experience.
I am hoping for a fantastic, healthy New Year for you....soaking up all the good karma being sent your way and strength to slay dragons!
Post a Comment