Sunday, January 20, 2008

Wooooo Hoo!!!

Globe Staff Photo / John Tlumacki
We're going to Arizona
We're going to Arizona
We're going to Arizona,
To play in Superbowl!

Okay, I have to say, San Diego? Fabulous, fabulous job! What an absolute nailbiter this game was for the first three quarters and then some. And you know what? I'm SO tired of the supposed pundits declaring these huge differentials in scoring. For gawd's sake, does anyone think that any team that makes it to a conference championship is going to roll over or give it up, just because they are either playing against a 16-0 or a team captained by a top notch guy? Heck no!!! This weekend is about winning! I (of course) salute the Pats, who managed the clock and handled one of the best D's (and O's) in the league. But the fact is that anything can happen, and frequently does, and tonight, almost did.

We'll see the Chargers again, and if they are all healthy, it will be one helluva game.

3 comments:

Reethi said...

OMG - a Pats - Giants replay. What a Superbowl its going to be!

Carolyn (Diary of a Sewing Fanatic) said...

It's the Giants vs. the Pats baby! Woohoo!

Anonymous said...

Chargers & Pats was a great contest! It was fun to watch!

I can't wait for the Superbowl. It will be a great match for the Giants and Patriots.